Friday 22 July 2011

Back to the tipping ...

Now deposited £50 on Willie Hill .. let's see what we can turn that into by Christmas .. hope I have enough left for a turkey (or a chipolata). 


The plan "System 20" consists of 20  x £2.50 bets. 
I need at least 4 bets @ 4/1 to break even.
The fund (after the 20 selections) is then divided by 20 for the stakes going forward (in my case most likely 20x £0.01).

When the unit stakes are sufficiently high enough 20 x £50, then at least four double ups banked before moving up the stakes again (subject to change).


My guess is William Hill will bar me before then .. 


Anyway to kick off tomorrow .. 3/1 shot at £.250  win    plus  a 25/1 shot at £1.25 EW both at Ascot.


I will post the details (screen shot) of any winning bets , losing bets will just be referred to.


There's more chance Greece will remain solvent that a holiday in the Bahamas come Xmas .. but who knows !!









No comments:

Post a Comment